- At Catalyst Legal Group we don't mess around with sneaky hourly billing.
- We offer honest, transparent flat fees, so you will never get a surprise bill from us.
- Additionally, we offer payment plans to fit any budget. We can get started on your DUI case with just a $750 down payment.
- Typical payment plan is $750 down and $200 per month for 18 months.
TALK TO A LAWYER
- DUI charges have harsh effects on your driver's license, and we want you to get to our office legally.
- Catalyst understands how difficult and pricey it can be to coordinate a ride, so twice the cost of your Uber ride to our office is included in our fee!
- *That's right, our fee includes your Uber fare to our office for your consultation, and we double the credit so you can get back home safely and have one less thing to worry about.
CATALYST DUI LAWYERS
- DUI is a serious crime in Arizona. You need a powerful and knowledgeable advocate to evaluate your case.
- Catalyst Legal Group offers the experience of former DUI prosecutors, who know more than just the law.
- We are familiar with Maricopa County DUI courts, judges and prosecutors, and can help answer questions about your criminal case as well as license suspension.
TALK TO A LAWYER
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A CATALYST DUI LAWYER
We work hard with our clients from start to finish. As soon as you sign up for a free consultation, one of our DUI lawyers will call you within 12 hours to introduce themselves and let you know what to expect at your consultation.
Our office is conveniently located in the East Valley at Cooper and Ray in Chandler, AZ. We want you to arrive safely and legally, so our flat fee even includes your Uber ride to our office. Not in the Chandler-Gilbert-Tempe-Mesa area? You can also schedule a free phone consultation.
DO I NEED A DUI LAWYER?
- Arizona has some of the harshest punishment for DUI convictions, including mandatory jail time and a driver’s license suspension, even for a first-time offender.
- DUI law is confusing, and a conviction can affect your job, driving record, criminal record, and just about every aspect of your life for several months.
- You need a powerful and knowledgeable advocate for plea negotiations, and to evaluate the factual strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- You need a trustworthy guide to navigate the difficult and confusing consequences relating to your DUI, including dealing with the DMV.
Because the stakes are so high,
you should immediately consult an experienced DUI lawyer.
WHY CHOOSE A CATALYST DUI LAWYER?
At Catalyst, we have created a culture where our entire staff, from paralegals to lawyers, places our client’s needs first. Once we get to know you and your legal situation, we get to work strategizing and planning to achieve the best outcome for your unique circumstance. Our first priority is to provide excellent and aggressive DUI representation. We want to help you navigate the legal system so you can restart your life as quickly as possible.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE, EASY PAYMENTS
At Catalyst, we offer the personal service you deserve with payments plans you can afford. We offer payment plans for every budget and will match any price! Even though we offer payment plans and our services are competitively priced, we will never compromise our services. We don’t believe that you should be treated any differently just because you’re on a payment plan. If you’re a client, we are available to you whenever you need us most. This is just one of the reasons each of our clients is given their lawyer's direct mobile phone number.